If you've been following my words, thanks a lot. I really appreciated writing Historias da Lawrence University and I definitely learned a lot. Now let me introduce you to my new blog: Rebecca Carvalho. I hope I'll see you there.

sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

...and I bet you didn't know I look different!

Did you know my hair was short? I forgot to tell you that, for the first time in my life, I got a haircut like this. Yes, this is a rather trivial subject, but I suppose my long hair was a strong memory you had of me if you were trying to remember what I looked like. My mom could barely believe me when I told her my hair was short. See, when I was a kid my uncle wouldn't let anyone get near my long curls. He thought I had to keep them forever. I hope I am not like Samson, though. I thought that, maybe now that a cycle is almost over in my life, it was interesting to try to change a little the way I look. My hair, then, was my victim! I liked it a lot and I think I'll keep it like this from now on.

2 comentários:

  1. Oi, já adicionamos seu blog ao Mundo Pequeno.
    http://www.mundopequeno.com/
    Também estamos no Facebook.
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/mundopequeno
    Ajude a divulgar o Mundo Pequeno colocando o selo no seu blog.
    Um abraço!

    ResponderExcluir